On the whole, on five hundred marks was indeed picked. Finally, people was basically exposed to a study in regards to the reading from 50 media (radio, T.V., cinema, press). New weighted try are molded of the 2,one hundred thousand Belgian customers, old out of fifteen and much more, split up inside the step three age range, cuatro personal kinds and you may 3 style of casing. New gained study permit to separate your lives 21 method of believe. The someone adhere essentially intensively to one or numerous of these-currents. Then, peoples presenting a really similar profile was in fact regrouped, conducive for the institution away from 9 public versions:
– the brand new purposeful user 23% : the collects when you look at the formations to higher find the provides, scratching, and you may shop. Getting him, to eat well means to affirm his identity, to reside smartly.
– the new modernist tolerant 16,8% : he is open minded, he tries to understand the anybody else, he wants lifestyle and uses the its fulfillment, but the guy respects his personal legislation.
– the personal egoist 157 : his methods, their relationships for the other people revolve to his personal welfare, he’s socially out, the guy seeks you should as different from the remainder.
– this new protective individualist 11,8% : the guy wants to eliminate to kinds of manipulations. It is no use discussing their ideas. Their essential care and attention is their bodily means.
– the fresh-traditional nine,3% : consumerist, he suggests return to characteristics, he’s got a life threatening attention and then have a care for objectivity, however, however, they are not a dynamic reactionary.
– the selection-guy seven,57 : spontaneous and you will totally computed, he wants to spend cash, however, requires nothing need for the others.
– the latest quiet hedonist 6,27 : the guy resides in equilibrium which have themselves as well as the related area. He is perhaps not materialistic and you may concede much importance so you can amusement.
– an excellent demotivate old-fashioned 5,3% : he’s the latest nostalgia out-of traditional viewpoints and you may power. He or she is stressed towards coming. He lives in his market, sheltered from the external globe.
Near the typologies away from federal impression, you can find a certain sugardaddymeet Inloggen number of researches that have an investigation field restricted to variety of categories of consumers instance “youngs” and you will “women”. When you look at the an use views, teenagers are in the course of time different out of grownups because of their more affordable reliance. They purchase their cash to possess additional products specifically intended for recreation facts. He could be recognized by the a purchase conduct regarding lively style of, which is not determined from the necessity otherwise versatility, however, because of the their affectivity. For young adults, use are first an effective way to express its identification plus the proof their strength from decision. Despite these prominent items, teenagers don’t setting a keen homogeneous entity. Discover five principal versions :
– this new lively and you will conformist type of : the guy reports getting quick satisfaction and fallows the fresh models of use shown by the news.
Their social life is restricted to the newest individuals whom adopt his ranking
– the fresh scholastic types of : their expose methods decided from the goal ” societal and top-notch triumph”; teenagers belonging to this category are inclined to draw nearer for the adult’s community. They are indifferent to industrial strategies designed for the brand new young people.
It refute in vogue products and too-much usage
– the newest individualistic and you can autonomous types of : the new young ones belonging to this community aim at their particular conclusion; he could be concerned about the versatility: it you will need to fulfill themselves by the their own setting. Only currency makes her or him happier.
– young adults no taste having application style of: he or she is sociable; these young people desire to use its habilities by-doing innovative and you can productive items.